Franky Walsh

Franky Walsh

Thursday, April 2, 2009

THEY DO GROW UP FAST

Well it looks like the local killer grom has grown up & got himself a Geology degree & has his 1rst job upstate NY studying um, uh, Geolisticle stuff, but if your around the Tap & Grill in good ole Rockaway Beach NY April 2, swing by his last night of work at the bar & send him off proper. He's been there since the beginning & in my opinion 1 of the best Bartenders there. He is responsible for more of the damage to my liver then I am. I never had to tell him what I drank & it was always sitting on the bar when I got there! He will be missed for sure. He will be lanlocked where he's going so for good times sake, heres a few shots of our boy killin it!


Cheers Jeff & Good luck bro!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psycho

My photo
New York, NYC, United States
The Earthmovers Video Production Blog