Franky Walsh

Franky Walsh

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MELT YOUR FACE!



For all you fans of Surf Punk Psychobilly Rock & Roll, Legendary NYC Guitar players & just happen to be in Manhattan sipping away your brain cells, then check this out. From Simon Chardiet himself.

"On Friday April 10..
I'm playing with BBQ Bob and the Spare Ribs,my first nyc show with them in 2 1/2 years at...rodeo bar 375 3rd av><27th street at 10 im am assuming the psuedonym "J. Paul Ghetto"for this event.please all come out for this-I need allies!

Fri 24 april with my jazz band the Blue Greens at Sunnys Bar 253 conover street-red hook bklyn,ny.(by the fairway supermarket,or beard st stop on b61 bus)10pm All shows no cover.live music is the perfect antidote for the recession!!"

Cheers all, hope to see yas there supporting a fellow surfer!
Psycho

1 comment:

Psycho

My photo
New York, NYC, United States
The Earthmovers Video Production Blog