Franky Walsh

Franky Walsh

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

EVP WELCOMES GREY GHOST SURFBOARDS

Welp, if ya cant think of 1 shaper in NYC then your just not a surfer. The amazing & infamous Joey Clams & Grey Ghost surfboards joins the Earthmovers Video Productions sponsor List for the feature "Shadows of the Same Sun." His style of board shaping is unmatched in NYC which is apparent in his surfing style and attitude. His customs are ridden by some of the best surfers on the Beast Coast & its hard to contain yourself looking at some of those beauties as you can see I've lost all composure lusting after that sick, sexy lil Quad Fishy! (He actually didnt shape that board but I have no excuse for my actions! again... lol!) Proud to have him!



Photos by Megan Sullivan

See more on GG Surfboards & Joey here,
throughtheeyesofaghost.blogspot.com

http://magic-quiver.blogspot.com/2009/02/grey-ghost.html with photos by Shawn Roche.

Stoked, Love ya Joey!
Psycho

P.S. I cannot wait to see Frroky's new Quad when its all glassed up! I'll now leave you with a gratuitous shot of me rockin a Rock&Roll floater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psycho

My photo
New York, NYC, United States
The Earthmovers Video Production Blog