Franky Walsh

Franky Walsh

Thursday, June 18, 2009

WEATHERING THE STORMS

Welp, too bad it hasn't been tropical storms and the constant rain feels like April just caught up with us now but at least I've had a few lil fun longboarding mornings. No one ever gets pix of me surfing because I like to hide away from the public in the water but Good ole Tommy Lunchbox got 1 of me with a lil drop knee cutback in some less then Perfect lil shore pound. LOL!




Also, if your a local NYC Final Cut Pro editor & love surfing, Please give me an email at thomasbrookins@gmail.com The Movie has been sitting dormant for a while with a lack of editing done. If your interested in possibly having your hand in one of the most original surf documentaries in recent East Coast times, Please get in touch with me asap.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psycho

My photo
New York, NYC, United States
The Earthmovers Video Production Blog