Franky Walsh

Franky Walsh

Thursday, May 21, 2009

ROCKSTOCK & BARRELS FEST!

"Boarders Surf Shop and St. James invites you to get ready for summer at the next annual Rockstock and Barrels event this year on June 13, 2009 on the beach, on the boardwalk and in the skatepark at B. 91 St."
Signed,
Poppa Graybeard

Well, here we go again folks, my favorite festival of the year is upon us again! If your with in earshot of this tell anyone & everyone. An all day event on the beach with Surfing contests, Skateboard contests, Give aways, Live bands & fun to be had by all & all day long! How often is there an out door party live on a boardwalk in NYC? Not to mention the after parties so I've heard, can be off the hook!

Its a truely amazing day & it only comes once a year & it was where I premiered my 1rst movie so come on uot & join is & see what all the Buzz is about!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Psycho

My photo
New York, NYC, United States
The Earthmovers Video Production Blog